FAQ & Pricing
Choose Lesh Photography for private parties, special events, senior portraits, family portraits, advertising, and web and print design! Are you a customer? Refer a new customer to us and receive a free CD of your session images!
- How long is a session? A normal session takes about an hour. Mini-sessions are 30 minutes. Newborn sessions tend to run about 2-3 hours because of feedings and crying.
- How much does it cost? See pricing lists above.
- How long does it take to get our pictures to us after the session?The photos are ready within 14 days. A flash drive can take up to three weeks to arrive at your home.
- What if it rains….or we get sick…or you get sick?
- Please notify us as soon as you can for illnesses, as will we, (weather related cancellations as well) and we can reschedule for the next possible day.
- What should we wear? I recommend not wearing all white or all black as a group…details get lost with those two colors. Also, try to choose clothing that is somewhat comfortable so that your photos will reflect your personality!
- Do you take pictures indoors? Lesh Photography specializes in family and lifestyle photography in the outdoors. We prefer to take photos using natural light, preferably in the early evening. We can accommodate most indoor projects if the weather is not favorable, or during extreme temperatures.
- Fancy ~ $3000 (3 locations, 6 hours, Luxury Leather Lay-Flat Wedding Album, 2 Parents' Albums, and Canvas Collection of 3)
- Plenty ~ $1200 (2 locations - 3 hours, $75 for each additional hour, Leather Lay-Flat Wedding Album)
- Simple ~ $700 (1 location - 2 hours, $75 for each additional hour)
- $300 (1 location - 2 hours, $75 for each additional hour)
- $250 for extended family sessions (1 hour, $75 for each additional hour)
- $150 for family session (1 hour, $75 for each additional hour)
- $250 for newborn sessions (2-3 hours)
Individual and Senior Sessions
- Platinum $350 (2 locations, 2 hours, Unlimited Outfits, 1 - 16 x 20 canvas, Includes All Digital Files with 15 color edited/touched-up files)
- Gold $250 (2 locations, 1 1/2 hours, 2 outfits, 1 - 11 x 14 canvas, Includes 10 digital files color edited/touched-up files)
- Silver $150 (1 location, 1 hour, 1 outfit, Includes 5 digital files color edited/touched-up files)
Portrait, Real Estate, and Custom Project Pricing Quotes Available Upon Request
Flashdrives or Digital Folder
Flashdrives or online digital folders from digital shoots are available for customer purchase for $100 ($300 for weddings) and are free if order photo order (prints, canvases, barn wood, albums) total exceeds $200. (A Lesh Photography release letter will accompany the flashdrive so that you may print from it without restriction.) Color and touch-up editing is available upon request for $5 per photo.
Matte finishes are standard. Glossy finishes are available upon request. (For additional sizes, canvas, metallic prints, albums, or other custom prints please call for a quote.)
4x6 - $2.00
5x7 - $2.00
8x10 - $8.00
11x14 - $12.00
16x20 - $20.00
Above pricing is valid through September 1, 2016. Pricing is subject to change. Additional photo session time can be allotted for $75 per hour if scheduling permits. Customer props must be approved by Lesh Photography before the appointment. Medium Format Projects are available. Call for information and pricing.